Expert Tips: Health and fitness
Looking for some great ways to eat well and not eat a ton of calories? Well our experts have found several snacks that are 100 calories or less. Here are some of our favorite treats that you can make at home and keep take with you to work.
1. Banana - the old stand by
2. Yoplait Light Yogurt in fruit flavors - for the yogurt lovers out there
3. 8 shrimp and 4 Tbsp of cocktail sauce
4. Starbucks tall skinny latte - yes for those of you who need your daily fix of Starbucks
5. 3 cups of Air Popped Popcorn - no butter allowed
6. 2 Sargento Light String Cheese snacks
7. 1 cup of baby carrots with 2 Tbsp of hummus
8. 18 Fat Free Rold Gold Tiny Twists - satisfy your salt craving
9. 2 egg whites with 1 slice of whole wheat toast
10. 1/2 cup frozen yogurt - yes you can have chocolate!
Indulge in these tasty treats and fill up on fuel for your body not just for your trunk!
January 8, 2009 Bookmark and Share