YOU KNOW YOU NEED A LITTLE SELF-TANNER WHEN…
Beauty Blog: Skin care
The staff at PamperYourselfDenver.com has enlisted the help of the Self Tanning Queen to give our readers some tips and information related to self tanning. Here is the first of several posts that will appear this month in our beauty blog. Enjoy and if you have questions or comments be sure to leave them for the Self Tanning Queen.
When is it obvious that you need a little color?
- When you are so white (like myself) that people ask you if you are cold in 90-degree weather ‘cause you are a lighter shade of blue, naturally!!
- When nurses say “Oh your veins are so cute!” when giving blood, ‘cause your entire body is mapped out with visible veins that even gives Google Maps a run for their money!!
- When Casper the Friendly Ghost is more visible than you!
- When people on the beach VOLUNTARILY give you sunscreen and insist you keep the bottle!
- When Nicole Kidman and Cate Blanchett are more tan than you and you’re NOT ok with that!
When you are approached by a talent scout, while sipping your latte at Starbucks, to audition for the “ULTIMATE Before and After” photo shoot for a spray tan company! Then it might be time to put on a little self-tanner...!
Now please know, there is NOTHING wrong with pale white skin, I’m just saying every now and then, it’s nice to have a sun kissed glow! Self Tanning Queen always recommends “safe tanning” using sunless-tanners or spray tans and a daily SPF!
Things you’ll need: A bottle of self-tanner, sunscreen and a sense of humor!
Happy Glowing! Self Tanning Queen
Get your FREE daily dose of our beauty blog, bargins and expert tips.
Stay connected with our Beauty Blog RSS Feed.
August 3, 2009 Bookmark and Share