Beauty Blog: Body Care
One of the best parts of my job is having the chance to meet people who have created a great product that I love. I enjoy the chance to find out more about their business, how their business came about and where their business is going. I recently had the chance to do just this with the creator of Bomblicious, Heather. Here are answers to questions in her own words.
- How and why was your company founded? I love making homemade things and one Christmas I made bath bomb balls as gifts. That’s when my creative side kicked in and decided to change it up. Being a cupcake fan I knew that there had to be a way. After months of trial and error the perfect cupcake was born. My main goal was to make each and every cupcake look good enough to eat.
- How long has your company been in business? Since 2008
- Why cupcakes? I’m addicted to cuteness and cupcakes are so darn cute. If you love to eat cupcakes now you can take a bath with one. No calories and fat free.
- How are your products similar or different from other bath fizz products out there? Being that each cupcake are handmade.. adding my own special touches makes it one of a kind.
- How often do you introduce new products? I add new scents every month and also play with new colors for icing.
- Do you only sell your products online? Yes, www.bomblicious.com I don’t sell retail online to Denver customers since I have many stores that already carry my product..(list of stores on my site) I do sell retail to customers who can’t get them and wholesale.
- What is your favorite cupcake for women? That’s a hard one…hmmmm strawberry kiwi and chocolate..
- What is your favorite cupcake for children? The mini cupcakes are perfect for little ones. Our most popular scent is Monkey Farts..no I did not come up with that name - it’s a mixture of strawberry, banana, bubblegum, grapefruit and vanilla.
- Do you think you will expand to do other bath products? Have a few ideas up my sleeve but right now enjoying new scents and colors.
- How do you see your company growing in the next several years? Are you going to add new products to your line?
If you have more questions for Heather, please leave them here. If you know of a great salon, spa, boutique or store that should sell these great cupcakes, let us know in our comment section.
Get your FREE daily dose of our beauty blog, bargins and expert tips.
Stay connected with our Beauty Blog RSS Feed.
August 25, 2009 Bookmark and Share